Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, And Governance: You can download the Study materials and notes for Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, And Governance in PDF files from the official website.
Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, And Governance Books
We inform the third semester MBA students that the notes and Study materials for Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance are now available on the official website. The notes and Study materials are available as download links in pdf format. Candidates can easily download the notes and start preparing for the exam. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc.
Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, And Governance Books 2018
These are the various subject of the third semester of MBA. Here we provide the books, study materials, essential reference books and all the necessary thing which are needed for you to prepare for your examination. We have gathered the best authors and their books so that candidate does not need to go in search of the books. Also, we are providing Short study notes which can be a life savior for those who cannot completely cover the whole book. This notes can be beneficial for you on the go. There will be no barriers, and you can prepare from anyplace any time you want.
MBA Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance – 3rd Sem
Definition & nature Business ethics, Characteristics, Ethical theories; Causes of unethical behavior; Ethical abuses; Work ethics; Code of conduct; Public good.
ETHICS THEORY AND BEYOND
Management of Ethics – Ethics analysis [ Hosmer model ]; Ethical dilemma; Ethics in practice- ethics for managers; Role and function of ethical managers- the Comparative ethical behavior of managers; Code of ethics; Competitiveness, organizational size, profitability, and ethics; Cost of ethics in Corporate ethics evaluation. Business and ecological/environmental issues in the Indian context and case studies.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF ETHICS
Political-legal environment; Provisions of the Indian constitution of Business; Political setup – significant characteristics and their implications for business; Prominent features of MRTP &
FERA. Social-cultural context and their impact on business operations, Salient elements of Indian culture and values. 30
Economic Environment; Philosophy of economic growth and its implications for business, Main features of Economic Planning concerning business; Industrial policy and framework of government contract over Business; Role of the chamber of commerce and Confederation of Indian Industries.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND GOVERNANCE
Definition- Evolution- Need for CSR; Theoretical perspectives; Corporate citizenship; Business practices; Strategies for CSR; Challenges and implementation; Evolution of corporate governance; Governance practices and regulation; Structure and development of boards; Role of capital market and government; Governance ratings; Future of governance- innovative methods; Case studies with lessons learnt.
Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Notes for MBA Pdf
|Business ethics and corporate governance notes for MBA pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics and corporate governance book pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics pdf books||DOWNLOAD|
|Business ethics MBA notes pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance Question Paper||DOWNLOAD|
|Business Ethics Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance Study Material||DOWNLOAD|
Suggested Books for Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Governance
- S.A. Sherlekar, Ethics in Management, Himalaya Publishing House, 2009.
- William B. Werther and David B. Chandler, Strategic corporate social responsibility, Sage Publications Inc., 2011
- Robert A.G. Monks and Nell Minow, Corporate governance, John Wiley and Sons, 2011.
- W.H. Shaw, Business Ethics, Cengage Learning, 2007.
- Beesley, Michel and Evens, Corporate Social Responsibility, Taylor and Francis, 1978.
- Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee, Corporate social responsibility: doing the best for the company and your cause, Wiley, 2005.
- Subhabrata Bobby Banerjee, Corporate social responsibility: the good, the bad and the ugly, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2007.
- Satheesh Kumar, Corporate Governance, Oxford University, Press, 2010.
- Business environment Francis Cherumlam Himalaya Publishing House.
- Shaikh Sallcm (Business environment) peason 2nd ed.
- National Commission on corporate Governance – SEBI & Mermtry of Corporate Affairs.
- Baumol, W. J. (1959), “Business Behaviour, Value & Growth,” New York, Macmillan.
- Baumol, W. J. (1970), “Enlightened self-interest and corporate philanthropy” in “A New Rationale for Corporate Social Policy,” Committee for Economic Development, NY.
- Beesley, M. & Littlechild, S. (1994), “Privatization: Principles and Priorities” in Bishop, M., J. Kay & C. Mayer (eds.), “Privatization and Economic Performance.”
- Bishop, M., J. Kay & C. Mayer (Eds.) (1994), “Privatization and Economic Performance,” Oxford University Press.
- Boyd, C. (1990) in Enderle, G, Almond, B., & Argandoña, A. (Eds.), “People in Corporations. Ethical Responsibilities and Corporate Effectiveness”. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht
Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe the meaning and your understanding of corporate Governance especially in Indian Context.
- Enumerate the best Corporate Governance practices in major economies.
- Explain the evolution of corporate Governances in India.
- Describe the role, responsibilities and the evaluation of the board of directors of a company.
- Interpret transparency and accountability in terms of Corporate Governance.
- Describe the regulatory framework of Corporate Governance in India.
- Why present corporate Governance systems emphasize the role of audit committees, and their independence and also the role of independent directors?
- Would the increased role of independent directors in the future generate a conflict with companies managerial control?
- What do you understand by the concept of Corporate Socia responsibility?
- Do you believe it to be an important part of the core business strategy? If yes, elucidate with examples.
- What are the inherent and perceived benefits from Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Highlight the importance of CSR with the help of examples.
- Critically analyze the concept of CSR.
- Discuss the various approach and models for corporate social responsibility.
- Explain the issues of concern in regard to the corporate social responsibility as a strategic move.
- What do you understand by the following?
a. Corporate citizenship
b. Corporate social performance
c. Corporate social responsiveness
We have provided you with all the necessary books and study materials. So without any further delay candidates can download the notes in pdf format and start preparing for their examination. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that, this can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, And Governance Books.