Computer Graphics: You can download the Study materials and notes for Computer Graphics in PDF files from the official website.
Computer Graphics Books
The books and Study Materials for the B-tech Computer Graphics subject are now available on the official website. We had updated many books on several topics earlier on the site so that candidates can choose the books they want and start preparing for the examination. Here, we are going to discuss the topic Computer Graphics. Computer graphics aims to provide graduates with both the technical and creative skills required to qualify for a wide range of graphic design mobs or acceptance into degree-granting institutions.
Computer Graphics Books 2018
Computer graphics is an illustration of drawing pictures, lines, charts, etc using computers with the help of programming. It is made up of a number of pixels. Pixel is the miniature graphical picture or unit represented on the computer screen. The opportunities in this field are high. With proper preparation and practice, you will be able to excel in this field and work as a graphic designer for to organizations. Nowadays the demand for graphic designers is high. So this is the best career option to choose for you. apart from these, you need to have a broad knowledge of the subject and practice to handle any situation, fo that we are providing you with the Books and Study materials so that you can prepare well for the examination. The detailed synopsis of the subject is available on the web so that you can follow according to that.
Computer Graphics Syllabus – 2nd semester
2D PrimitivesOutput primitives – Line, Circle, and Ellipse drawing algorithms – Attributes of output primitives – Two-dimensional Geometric transformations – Two-dimensional viewing – Line, Polygon, Curve and Text clipping algorithms
3D Concepts Parallel and Perspective projections – Three-dimensional object representation – Polygons, Curved lines, Splines, Quadric Surfaces, – Visualization of data sets – 3D transformations – Viewing -Visible surface identification.
Graphics Programming Color Models – RGB, YIQ, CMY, HSV – Animations – General Computer Animation, Raster, Keyframe – Graphics programming using OpenGL – Basic graphics primitives –Drawing three-dimensional objects – Drawing three-dimensional scenes
Rendering Introduction to Shading models – Flat and Smooth shading – Adding texture to faces –Adding shadows of objects – Building a camera in a program – Creating shaded objects– Rendering texture – Drawing Shadows.
Fractals, Fractals, and Self-similarity – Peano curves – Creating image by iterated functions –Mandelbrot sets – Julia Sets – Random Fractals
Overview of Ray Tracing Intersecting rays with other primitives – Adding Surface texture – Reflections and Transparency – Boolean operations on Objects.
• Know and be able to describe the general software architecture of programs that use 3D computer graphics.
• Know and be able to discuss hardware system architecture for computer graphics. This Includes, but is not limited to: graphics pipeline, frame buffers, and graphics accelerators /co-processors.
• Know and be able to select among models for lighting/shading: Color, ambient light; distant and light with sources; Phong reflection model; and shading (flat, smooth, Gourand, Phong).
Computer Graphics Notes Pdf
|Computer Graphics pdf books||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes ppt||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes for b.tech CSE||Download|
|Computer Graphics Question Paper pdf||Download|
|Computer Graphics notes pdf for CSE||Download|
List of Computer Graphics Reference Books- 2nd Year
- Donald Hearn, Pauline Baker, Computer Graphics – C Version, second edition, Pearson Education,2004.
- F.S. Hill, Computer Graphics using OpenGL, Second edition, Pearson Education, 2003.
- James D. Foley, Andries Van Dam, Steven K. Feiner, John F. Hughes, Computer Graphics-Principles and Practice, Second Edition in C, Pearson Education, 2007.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the 2D transformations? Explain them with necessary illustrations.
- Plot the line (-4 -4) to (8, 4) using DDA.
- Explain the hidden surfaces and line removal methods with their relative merits.
- Give an algorithm for the generation of Bezier curves?
- Explain in detail about the methods of controlling animation.
- Describe the Creation of images by iterated functions.
- Explain in detail YIQ color model.
- Explain the following:
a) Adding texture to faces.
b) Adding shadows of objects
- Write about random fractals in detail.
- Write short notes on
a) Ray tracing
b) Boolean operations on Objects
All the necessary materials have been updated on the official website. So without further delay candidates can download the Notes and Study Materials in Pdf Format for free or can purchase it directly. The Study Materials made by Professionals will be a life savior for the who don't have time to cover the whole syllabus. Practice all the questions mentioned above to get more knowledge about the subject. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that these books will be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Computer Graphics Books.