International Business Environment: You can download the Study materials and notes for International Business Environment in PDF files from the official website.
International Business Environment Books
We have updated the Notes and Study Materials for the third semester MBA examination on the official website. Candidates can download the notes and Materials in Pdf format. There are several subjects on the site from which you can choose from. In this article, we are focusing on the subject International Business Environment. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics, etc. Here we are going to provide all the necessary materials which are needed for the preparation of the exam.
International Business Environment Books 2018
This subject mainly focuses on international business. The study focuses on the problems and opportunities that emerge because a firm is operating in more than one country. The study of international business includes understanding the effects of activities having a domestic and foreign market, states, governments, companies, and individuals. It involves the broadest and most generalized study of the field of business, adapted to a relatively unique across the border environment. Here we are going to provide the books and Study materials which will be helpful for you while preparing. We have provided the detailed syllabus so that you can study according to that.
MBA International Business Environment Syllabus- 3rd Sem
UNIT – I
International Business: Nature, importance, and scope – Mode of entry into international business – Framework for analyzing international business environment – geographical, economic, socio-cultural,
political and legal environment.
UNIT – II
International Economic Environment: World economic and trading situation; International economic
institutions and agreements – WTO, UNCAD, IMF, World Bank; Generalized system of preferences,
GSTP; International commodity agreements.
UNIT – III
Multinational Corporations: Conceptual framework of MNCs; MNCs and host and home country
relations; Technology transfers – importance and types – M&A of MNC’s
UNIT – IV
Nature of International Business Environment: Forces – Political environment – Legal Environment – Technology – Cultural Environment – Country Classifications – Economic Trade Policies
UNIT – V
Foreign Investment: Capital flows – types and theories of foreign investment; foreign investment flows
And barriers.- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
MBA International Business Environment pdf Notes
|International Business management notes for MBA||DOWNLOAD|
|International Business lecture notes||DOWNLOAD|
|International Business notes for MBA ppt||DOWNLOAD|
|International Business Environment notes for MBA pdf||DOWNLOAD|
|International Business Environment Question Paper||DOWNLOAD|
Suggested Books for International Business Environment
- Adhikary, Manab, GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Macmillan, New Delhi.
- Bhattacharya.B, GOING INTERNATIONAL RESPONSE STRATEGIES FOR INDIAN SECTOR, Wheeler Publishing Co, New Delhi.
- Black and Sundaram, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT, Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi.
- Gosh, Biswanath, ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, South Asia Book, New Delhi.
- Aswathappa, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, Tata Mc Graw Hill publications, New Delhi.
- International Economies – D.N. Krithani.
- International Business – Roger Bennett
- International Business – P. Subha Rao
- WTO-Structure, Functions, Tasks, and Challenges – Alok Roy
- Business Environment – C.B. Gupta
- International Business: Francis Cherunillam
Frequently Asked Questions
- Define international business and discuss the scope of international business
- What is meant by international business environment? Discuss briefly the importance of understanding the international business environment.
- Discuss the concepts of micro and macro environment
- Explain the framework for analyzing the international business environment in detail.
- Companies cannot bypass the knowledge of operations of businesses internationally – Comment.
- Explain the origin, objectives, and function of the World Bank.
- What are the objectives of the International Development Association? To what extent it has been successful in helping the developing economies?
- What is Multinational Investment Guarantee Agency? Discuss its objectives and workings.
- Discuss the objectives the Asian Development Banks. What has been its contribution to the regional development of India?
- Explain the working and achievements of the Asian Development Bank.
- What do you understand by GATT? Discuss its main objectives and principles.
- Explain the main achievements and shortcomings of GATT.
- What is WTO? Discuss its functions and objectives.
- Bring out the arguments for and against India‘s membership of WTO.
- Discuss the achievements and failure of WTO.
- Write a detailed note on Doha Ministerial Conference, 2001.
- Discuss the functions of UNCTAD. Explain its basic principles.
- What are the achievements of UNCTAD? Also, explain the problems of UNCTAD.
- Explain the objectives of International Commodity Agreements (ICA).
- Discuss the various forms of commodity agreements.
We have provided with all the necessary materials which will be helpful for you. The books and Study materials are available on the web. Candidates can download the files in pdf format and start preparing for the examination. By proper preparation and referring all the given textbooks and following the syllabus, we assure you that you can clear the exam with flying colors. Make sure that you share this link with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information about International Business Development.