Here, we have provided you with the download links which will help you download the study materials of your subject and every semester of M.Tech, everything included, books, notes, textbooks, lecture notes, of the Post Graduate Course, Master of Technology. You are going to be able to get study materials form M.Tech from the links which has been provided below. Which includes your study materials.
Download M.Tech Study Materials in PDF
The students who are looking for the study materials of M.Tech courses in downloadable format in pdf format.
|Download B.Tech Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Advanced Control Systems||Download|
|Analog Electronics Circuit||Download|
|Digital Switching and Telecommunication Network||Download|
|Electrical and Electronics Measurement||Download|
|Non-Conventional Energy Sources||Download|
|Power Plant Engineering||Download|
|Signal and System||Download|
|Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice||Download|
|English Communication Skills||Download|
|Fundamentals of Biomedical Engineering||Download|
|Engineering Economics and Costing||Download|
|Mathematics – III||Download|
M.Tech Syllabus Structure for 4 years
It is a specialized course of technology which is of a duration of 2 years.
- Dynamics & Control
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aerospace Structures
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Structural Analysis
- Electronic Systems
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft Structures and Materials
- Structural Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation And Communication
- Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
Syllabus of M.Tech
This would be followed by subjects selected in universities.
Top Colleges providing M.Tech course
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- IIT, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Gajaria G.T., Laws Relating to Building and Engineering Contracts in India,
- Jimmie Hinze, Construction Contracts, McGraw Hill, 2001.
- Jack Meredith & Samuel Mantel, Project Management: A managerial approach, Wiley India
- Thomas N. Huckin and Leslie A. Olsen, Technical Writing and Professional Communication for Non-native Speakers of
English; Tata McGraw Hills, International Edition, 1991.
- Jeff Butterfield, Soft Skills for Everyone, Cengage Learning India Private Limited,2010.
- Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, “Introduction to Algorithms”, McGraw Hill.
- Aho, Hopcroft, Ullman, ” The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms”, Addison Wesley.
- Papoulis, S. Pillai, Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes, Tata McGraw Hill
- T Veerajan, Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes
- R.P.Singh, S.D. Sapre, Communication Systems, Analog &Digital
- Transport Phenomena, R. B. Bird, W. E. Stewart, and E.N. Lightfoot, John Wiley, 1960.
- Transport Phenomena – A Unified Approach, R.S. Brodkey, and H.C. Hershey, McGraw Hill, 1988.
- Momentum, Heat and Mass transfer, C.O. Bennet and J.E. Myers, McGraw Hill, 1993.