MBA Managerial Economics: You can download the Study materials and notes for MBA Managerial Economics in PDF files from the official website.
Managerial Economics Books
We have updated the first-semester books bor Managerial Economics for MBA. Candidates who are in a hunt for the notes and the study materials can check the official website for the notes. The purpose of managerial economics is to provide economic terminology and reasoning for the improvement of administrative decisions. These books will give you everything which you need for the preparation for the examination.
Managerial Economics Books 2018
Managerial economics is a method which deals with the employment of economic theory to business management. It deals with the use of commercial thoughts and principles of business decision making. It can be described as the study of economic assumptions, logic, and methodology which are employed to seek a solution to the practical problems of business. Managerial Economics is thus composed of that part of economic knowledge or economic theories which is used as a tool for examining business problems for rational business decisions.
MBA Managerial Economics Syllabus in Detailed Structure
Unit – I
General Foundations of Managerial Economics – Economic Approach – Circular Flow of Activity – Nature of the Firm – Objectives of Firms – Demand Analysis and Estimation – Individual, Market and Firm demand – Determinants of demand – Elasticity measures and Business Decision Making – Demand Forecasting.
Functions in the Short and Long Run – Cost Functions Determinants of Costs – Cost Forecasting – Short Run and Long Run Costs –Type of Costs – Analysis of Risk and Uncertainty.
Product Markets -Determination Under Different Markets – Market Structure – Perfect Competition – Monopoly – Monopolistic Competition – Duopoly – Oligopoly – Pricing and Employment of Inputs Under Different Market Structures – Price Discrimination – Degrees of Price Discrimination.
Introduction to National Income – National Income Concepts – Models of National Income Determination – Economic Indicators – Technology and Employment – Issues and Challenges – Business Cycles – Phases – Management of Cyclical Fluctuations – Fiscal and Monetary Policies.
Unit – V
Macro Economic Environment – Economic Transition in India – A
quick Review – Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization – Business and Government – Public-Private Participation (PPP) – Industrial Finance – Foreign Direct Investment(FDIs).
Managerial Economics Study Material for MBA in Pdf Download
|Managerial Economics Notes for MBA Students||Download Links|
|Managerial Economics Study material pdf Free Download||Download|
|MBA Managerial Economics Model Question Paper||Download|
|MBA Managerial Economic Text Book||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Quantitative Techniques – 1st Sem
- Yogesh Maheswari, Managerial Economics, Phi Learning,
New Delhi, 2005 Gupta G.S.,
- Managerial Economics, Tata Mcgraw-Hill, New Delhi Moyer
- Anagerial Economics, Cengage Learning, New Delhi, 2005 Geetika, Ghosh & Choudhury,
- Managerial Economics, Tata Mcgrawhill, Newdelhi, 2011Barla C.S., Managerial Economics, National Publishing House, Raipur, 2000.
- Craig Petersen H., W. Cris Lewis, Managerial Economics, Prentice-Hall of India, New Delhi, 2003.
- Dominick Salvatore, Theory and Problems of Micro Economic Theory,
- Schaum's outline series, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1992. Dewet K.K., Modern Economic Theory, Shyam Lal Charitable Trust, S. Chand and Company Ltd., New Delhi, 2005.
- Mote V.L., Samuel Paul, and G.S. Gupta, Managerial Economics Concepts and Cases, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi, 2001.
- Koutsoyiannis. A Modern Micro Economics, Macmillan Publishers Ltd., London, 1979.
- A. Koutsoyiannis, Modern Micro Economics, Macmillan Publishers Ltd., London, 1979.
- S.K. Misra and V.K. Puri, Economics of Development and Planning, Himalaya Publishing House, New Delhi, 2002.
- Morris Dobb, “A Note on the so-called Degree of Capital-Intensity of Investment in Underdeveloped Countries”, in On Economic Theory and Socialism, London, 1955.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Distinguish between micro economics, macro economics and
- What is managerial economics? Why does study managerial economics?
- Describe the circular flow of economic activity of India.
- Discuss the nature of the firm.
- List out the major objectives of the firm.
- How does managerial economics relate with other disciplines for propounding its theories?
- Identify the areas of decision making where managerial economics prescribes specific solutions to business problems.
- Discuss the role and responsibilities of a managerial economist.
- Define demand.
- State the law of demand.
- Prepare a demanding schedule for an apple i-pad in the Indian market.
- Distinguish between the shift in demand and a movement along a demand curve.
- List out the factors which determine market demand for a commodity of your choice.
We have provided you with all the books for Managerial Economics for MBA and students can download it from the official website or purchase it directly. These books are recommended by professionals so that you can download it and start preparing for your exam as soon as possible. Make sure that you share this website with your friends so that it can be helpful for them also.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on Organizational Behaviour Books.