MBA: You can download the Study materials and notes for MBA for all semesters in PDF files from the official website.
MBA Books For All Semester
Candidates who are in search of books and study materials for MBA can check the official website. The Pdf Files for all books and study materials are now available online. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. At a very high-level, the general purpose of pursuing an MBA degree is to increase your salary potential and advance your career. MBA programs give one a wide variety of business skills. Nowadays MBA is a necessary degree because of the competition in every field is getting higher day by day.
MBA Books 2018
The books and study materials which we are providing you are going to be a life savior for you. We have organized the best books and the best authors. The notes are compact and cover almost every topics in the MBA program. These books will be beneficial for those students who don't have time to look through the whole textbook. The main advantage of the pdf books is that it is accessible on many devices and this makes studying process easy. The MBA degree duration is two years, the typical full-time MBA student takes three courses, per semester. Most full-time programs feature two semesters per academic year, which means students can expect to complete their degree two full years after they began the program.
Syllabus for MBA Course
The Master of Bussiness management syllabus can be defined below as subjects for sem Examination.
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Legislation
- Business Communication & Information Systems
- Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Economic Environment of Business
- Strategic Management
- Summer Internship Project Assessment
- Project Management OR Environment Management
- Elective 1 – Paper-1 &2
- Elective 1 – Paper-1 & 2
One Foundation Course is to be selected by the student
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Work
- International Business Management OR Agri-Business Management
- Elective I – Paper-3
- Elective II – Paper-3
One Foundation Course is to be selected by the student.
MBA Specialization Courses:
- Nonprofit and Government
- Operations and Logistics
- Risk Management
- Sport management
- Aviation Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hospital and Health Care
- Hospitality Management
- Media and Entertainment Management
- Automobile Dealership Management
- Defense Technology Management
MBA Books & Notes in PDF Download
|Download MBA Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Accounting for Managers||Download|
|Computer Applications in Management||Download|
|Human Resource Management||Download|
|Security Analysis and Investment Management||Download|
|Management of Financial Services||Download|
|Project Planning, Analysis, and Management||Download|
|International Financial Management||Download|
|Accounting for Managers||Download|
|Human Resource Development: Strategies and System||Download|
|Multinational Financial Management||Download|
|Product and Brand Management||Download|
|Purchasing and Materials Management||Download|
|Rural and Agriculture Management||Download|
MBA Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have Provide some Reference Books of the MBA Course for candidates Preparation.
- Jain, S.P., and K.L. Narang (2014). Cost Accounting, 24/e; New Delhi: Kalyani
- Khan, M.Y., and P.K. Jain (2013). Management Accounting: Text, Problems and Cases, 6/e; New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill
- Koontz & Weirich: MANAGEMENT, McGraw-Hill.
- Hampton: MANAGEMENT, McGraw-Hill.
- Stoner & Wankel: MANAGEMENT, Prentice Hall.
- Peter F. Drucker: PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT, Pan Books.
- Fred Luthans: ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, McGraw-Hill.
- Robbins: ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, McGraw-Hili.
- Important Business Magazines like Business India, Business World, and Fortune
- Anyone Financial Daily: Economic Times, Financial Express, Business Standard.
- Charumathi. B, and Vinayakam, N., FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, S.Chand & Company Ltd., New Delhi, 2002.
- Maheshwari S.N., MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING, Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi.
- Hingorani, Ramanathan & Grewal, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING.
- Jain S.P. and Narang, K.L., COST ACCOUNTING.
- Kapoor, N.D.: ELEMENTS OF MERCANTILE LAW.
- Maheshwari & Maheshwari: MERCANTILE LAW.
- Ramiah: COMPANY LAW.
- Glueck, William F., and Lawrence R. Jauch: Business Policy and Strategic Management, McGraw Hill International Edition.
- H.Igor, Ansoff: Implanting Strategic Management, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- Michal, E Porter: The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Macmillan, New Delhi.
- Mintzberg, Henry, and James Brian Quinn: The Strategy Process, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
List of Few Colleges offering MBA:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Symbiosis Institute for Business Management
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
We have updated the books and study materials for MBA on the official website. There enough time for the candidates to download and prepare for the examination. Students should work hard to get good results. Candidates can either download the pdf file from the website for free or purchase it directly.
Candidates can keep in touch with our website for more information on MBA Books.