Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the MBA Global Human Resources. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials in PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Download MBA Global HR Practices
|global hr practices Lecture Notes||Download|
|global hr practices pdf||Download|
|global human resource management ppt||Download|
|global hr practices Question Paper||Download|
- Cardy, Robert L. “Future-Oriented and Organizational-Level Approaches to Job Analysis.” In K.P. Carson (Chair) Future Directions in Job Analysis. Symposium presented at the Annual Conference of the Society FOR INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYChology, San Francisco.
- Gourlay, S. Knowledge MANAGEMENT AND HRM, CRONERS EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (REVIEW), MArch, Issue 8, pp. 21–27.
- Katz, Daniel, and Robert L. Kahn. The SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY OF ORGANIZATIONS. New York: John Wiley.
- MILLER, Janice, S., and Cardy, Robert, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGING PEOPLE: KEEPING THE “HUMAN” IN HUMAN RESOURCES, Journal of Labour research,
- Probst, S Raub, and Kai RoMHARDT, ADAPTED FROM MANAGIng KNOWLEDGE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUCcess, John Wiley,
- Punnett Betty Jane, INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, M.E. Sharpe,
- Monir Tayeb, INTERNATIONAL HRM, Oxford University Press,
- Dowling & Welch, INTERNATIONAL HRM: MANAGING PEOPLE IN MULTINATIONAL CONTEXT, Cengage Learning, NewDelhi,
- Bray, P, Do you know what you want?, Sunday Times, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT, 25 April, p.15.
Unit – I
Introduction – Growth of International Business and Globalization – Operational Objectives and Means of Globalization in HR Perspective – Use of Balanced Score Card – Choosing an International Competitive Strategy – Forms of Operations.
Unit – II
HR Challenges & Opportunities – National Differences Facing Operations – Domestic & MNC Perspectives – Linkages among Countries – Governance of Operations – Individual and Company Concerns – Multi cultural orientation to employees – Research and documentation Orientation in Global organizations – Ethical and Socially Responsible Behavior – Careers in International Business
Unit – III
HR Policies and Operations in a Global Setting – Distinctive Features of HR Functions -Planning, Organizing, Directing & Control – Operations – Manpower Planning to Separations in a Global Set-up – Staffing – Skill & Knowledge Development – Incentives & Compensation Package – Motivational Systems – Reporting Relationships – Performance Appraisal Systems – Employee Empowerment – Value systems – Shared Corporate Culture and Grievance Handling – Reactive & Proactive Mechanisms
Unit – IV
Change Management Model – Appreciating Change – Industry Analysis – Business Models – Mobilizing Support – Executing Change – Building Change Capability – Leadership and Change – Diversity as Enhancer of Learning and Effectiveness Within Groups and Organizations – HR to Develop Global Organisational Learning Systems.
Unit – V
Quality Performance in Knowledge-Based Organizations – Technology – Behavioral & Technical – Universal Quality Standards & HRM – Eastern Management Thought for Global Management -Commitment, Quality, and Stress-Free Work Life.
- Explain the strategies followed in globalizing the business.
- What do you mean by a Balanced Scorecard? Where it is used?
- Explain the utility of Balanced Scorecard in strategic management.
- Describe the applications of Balanced Scorecard in International Business.
- Explain the different perspectives based on which the balanced scorecard is developed.
- How is Scorecard used in evolving the strategic HR?
- Explain the criteria to determine and develop the HR Scorecard.
- Does the HR Scorecard provide the base for developing a strategic HR for International Business? Explain.
- Explain the values of strategic HR as viewed in the International HRM.
- Give an account of the linkage established between people, strategy, and performance through the HR Scorecard.
- Describe the significance of HR Scorecard in strategic International HRM.
- How Globalisation influences the International business environment?
- What are the problems faced by the International business?
- What is a need for entering into International business?
- How does the International business differ from the domestic business?
- How do the Inter-country differences affect the growth of the International business?
- Give an account of the various forces that contribute towards the globalization of the economy?
- Globalisation is a milestone in the Internationalisation of the Business‘ – Comment on the statement.
- Explain the growth in the international business scenario of the various economic nations.