Here, we have provided the requisite links that redirects you to download the study materials that a candidate requires for the MBA 4th semester International Trade and Finance such as lecture notes, books and other study materials. In an MBA program, various courses such as the one that are core like Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Statistics are there. Every student who are during their course of MBA, the notes which has been provided below in pdf format has been worked out to help you understand the fundamentals of International Trade and Finance better. From the notes provided below, you can find the entire study materials in a single download link.
MBA International Trade and Finance Study Materials PDF Format
The economies of the world are rapidly changing and almost every country of the world that includes developing countries who are gearing up for facing the challenges of competing in a highly integrated global marketplace. Here, in similar situations, the concept of “International Trade and Finance” gains much more attention from the government authorities, traders and policy makers in the recent years.
|handbook of international trade and finance pdf||Download|
|international trade finance MBA notes pdf||Download|
|international trade and finance book||Download|
|international trade finance ppt||Download|
|international trade finance Question Paper||Download|
Recommended Authors and Books for MBA International Trade and Finance
- Principles of International Trade and Payments, Briggs .P, Blackwells 1st Edition 1994
- Guide to Documentary Credit Operations for UCP 500
- Jeevanandam. C, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, M/s Sultan & Chand, Delhi, 2008
- Sumathi Varma, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, Ane, Delhi, 2010
- Finance of International Trade, Watson A.J.W, Bankers Books 5th Edition 1997
- Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Credits (UCP 5000), ICC United Kingdom
- Finance and International Trade, Institute of Export, 2nd Edition 2001
Syllabus MBA 4th Semester International Trade and Finance
Unit – I
International Trade –Benefits – Basis of International Trade Foreign Trade and Economic Growth – Balance of Trade – Balance of Payment – Current Trends in India – Barriers to International Trade – Indian EXIM Policy.
Unit – II
Export and Import Finance: Special need for Finance in International Trade – INCO Terms (FOB, CIF, etc.,) – Payment Terms – Letters of Credit – Pre Shipment and Post Shipment Finance – Fortfaiting – Deferred Payment Terms – EXIM Bank – ECGC and its schemes – Import Licensing – Financing methods for import of Capital goods.
Unit – III
Foreign Exchange Markets – Spot Prices and Forward Prices Factors influencing Exchange rates – The effects of Exchange rates in Foreign Trade – Tools for hedging against Exchange rate variations – Forward, Futures and Currency options – FEMA Determination of Foreign Exchange rate and Forecasting – Law of one price – PPP theory – Interest Rate Parity – Exchange rate Forecasting.
Unit – IV
Export Trade Documents: Financial Documents – Bill of Exchange – Type – Commercial Documents – Proforma, Commercial, Consular, Customs, Legalized Invoice, Certificate of Origin Certificate Value, Packing List, Weight Certificate, Certificate of Analysis and Quality, Certificate of Inspection, Health certificate. Transport Documents – Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Postal Receipt, Multimodal Transport Document. Risk Covering Document: Insurance Policy, Insurance Cover Note. Official Document: Export Declaration Forms, GR Form, PP From, COD Form, Softer Forms, Export Certification, GSPS – UPCDC Norms.
Unit – V
Export Promotion Schemes – Government Organizations Promoting Exports – Export Incentives: Duty Exemption – IT Concession – Marketing Assistance – EPCG, DEPB – Advance License – Other efforts I Export Promotion – EPZ – EQU – SEZ, and Export House.
Important Questions On MBA 4TH Semester – International Trade and Finance
- Discuss option contracts. How to hedge with options contract?
- What is the objective of FEMA?
- Give a detailed note of the FERA and FEMA.
- What are the main features of FEMA?
- Explain the Provisions of FEMA
- Discuss on the adjudication and appeal procedures under FEMA
- Explain the Short-run foreign exchange rate forecasting tools.
- Compare and contrast Long-term and medium-term foreign exchange rate forecasting tools
- Write a note on banking crises and currency crises.
- Discuss the basic forecasting models.
- Discuss the Promotional measures of EXIM policy 2004-20091. Give a short note on Foreign market participants.
- Briefly Explain the General provisions of Export of Promotion Schemes
- Discuss briefly the advance authorization schemes
- Give a short note on Special Economic Schemes.
- What are the Financial and fiscal incentives to exporters in India?
- How to hedge with futures?
- Discuss the advantage and disadvantages of the hedging with forwarding contracts and futures contracts.
- Describe the determinants of exchange rates.
- Discuss the Financial Instruments used in the market.
- What are the factors influence the exchange rate?
- Briefly, explain the method of Hedging with Forwards