Here, below we have provided you the notes, lecture notes, textbooks and other study materials which will help you score a higher score than usual in your upcoming exams and other uses as well. So we have provided links which can be downloaded below in a tabular form and you can download your study materials there. It has been provided in an easy format for you to download easily. All you have to click on the link in order for the study materials to get downloaded. Doctorate in Philosophy is a 2 year program in which there are a total of four semesters. This is the highest level of degree that a student achieves right after Masters. They are consisted of various subjects based on thesis and research work according to the university’s curriculum. You can download the links to the study materials easily from the table given below.
Ph.D.Course Structure and Syllabus
The program course of Ph.D has a total of 2 years duration in which all years are consisting of 2 semesters which makes it a total of 4 semesters. This is a program that focuses on a number of disciplines such as Theories and Practical versions of its specialisation course.
Subjects in Ph.D
- Review of Research Work
- Research Methodology
- Computer Science
- Quantitative Method
- Earth Sciences
- Business & Finance
- Biological & Medical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Maths & Computing
- Social Science & Health
Download PDF Format Ph.D Books and Notes
|Download Ph.D. Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Computer Science Study Material||Download|
|Quantitative Method Study Material||Download|
|Review of Research Work Study Material||Download|
|Research Methodology Study Material||Download|
Recommended Books and Authors of Ph,D
- UNESCO: A System Approach to teaching & learning procedures a guide for teacher Educators, Paris: UNESCO, 1981.
- Government of India (1987) Programme of Action, New Delhi: MHRD.
- Best, John W. & James Kahn Research in Education (2008).New York, Prentice Hall,
- Borg, Walter R. (1981) Applying Educational Research: A practical guide for teachers, New York Longman.
- Fox, David J. (1969) the Research Process in Education. New York, Holt, Rinehart & Winston. Inc.
- Guilford J.P. Fundamental Statistics in Psychology and Education, McGraw Hill, New York.
- Garrett H.E. (1967) Statistics in Psychology of Education. Vakils Peffer and SimonsPrivate Ltd. Bombay.
- Paulo Freire (1996) Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Penguin Books.
- Mani R S (1964) Educational Ideas and Ideals of Gandhi and Tagore, New Book Society New Delhi.
- Borg, Walter R. & Meridith, D. Gall (1979) Educational Research An introduction, New York, Longman
- Engelhart, Max D. (1972) Methods of Educational Research. Chicago, Rand Mc Nally &Co.