Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the Preposition. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials of Preposition. PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Free Download Study Materials
Every year, they release notifications for several vacant posts, so required people interested in the job can apply for the job. To ace the exam, every candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and information provided in the study materials exclusively for this purpose. To get the study materials that are required, you must download the files provided below. You can click on the links given below to download the files and then study them. We hope you find our resources helpful. Every student who has studied using our study materials finds the exam easy to ace since question banks and solution keys are attached along. Once you’ve mastered the content provided in the study materials we’ve provided for you, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to acing the exam. Use our resources to study well for your exam and get your dream job
Preposition is a word, which is used before a noun, a noun phrase or a pronoun, connecting it to another word. Some prepositions on, through, behind, for, beneath, against, beside, over, during, without, abroad, across, among, against, around ,at the end, at the bottom, between, behind, below, by , inside , corner, into, via, after , to , about ,in, on, at, since ,while, under, over, right, left.
Some prepositions show where something happens. They are called prepositions of place.
- Sanny was sitting under a tree.
- There’s a wooden floor underneath the carpet.
- Some geese flew over their house.
- John and Sarah were hiding inside the wardrobe.
- There was a tree beside the river.
- I have a friend who lives in
Some prepositions show when something happens. They are called prepositions of time.
- School starts at nine o’clock.
- We’re going to the zoo on
- No, you can’t watch a video. It’s past your bedtime already.
- I visited my grandparents during the summer.
- You must finish the work by
- I’ll do my homework before
Some prepositions show where something is going. They are called prepositions of direction.
- The boys chased after each other.
- The football rolled down the hill.
- A man was walking his dog along the riverbank.
- The freeway goes right through the city.
- We were travelling towards
Usage of OF
- Our modules are full of real life
- I ate a plate of rice and a quarter of milk.
- Would you like a glass of lemon juice?
- I need three pieces of paper.
- Most of the children in my class like Education.
- There are several ways of cooking Upma.
Usage of “LIKE”, “AS” and “THEN”
- Kathleen looks like her dad.
- Andrew smiles like his mother.
- Peter sings like a professional singer.
- Are these shoes the same as those?
- Sue is nearly as tall as the teacher.
- My backpack is bigger than John’s.
- Dad is taller than all of us.
- This painting is more beautiful than that one.
- The neighborhood streets are less busy than downtown streets.
Usage of “EXCEPT” AND “INSTEAD OF”
- I like all kinds of food except
- Everyone likes chocolate except
- We go to school every day except Saturday and Sunday.
- You should eat fruit instead of
- Dad is coming to the theater with us instead of
- We could watch TV instead of reading our books.