Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the Singular and Plural Nouns. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials of Singular and Plural Nouns. PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Free Download Study Materials
Every year, they release notifications for several vacant posts, so required people interested in the job can apply for the job. To ace the exam, every candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and information provided in the study materials exclusively for this purpose. To get the study materials that are required, you must download the files provided below. You can click on the links given below to download the files and then study them. We hope you find our resources helpful. Every student who has studied using our study materials finds the exam easy to ace since question banks and solution keys are attached along. Once you’ve mastered the content provided in the study materials we’ve provided for you, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to acing the exam. Use our resources to study well for your exam and get your dream job
Notes – 1
-us – changes to
- Radius Radii – Radii of a circle are same
- Genius genii – Indians are genii
- Alumnus Alumni – We are the alumni of Anna University
- Syllabus Syllabi – These syllabi must be modified
- Datum Data We store more data in computer
- Bacterium Bacteria Bacteria have wide range of shapes
- Criterion Criteria These criteria are the reasons for the development
-‘a’- changes to (‘ae’)
- Formula Formulae I learnt all the formulae
-ex – add – (es)
- Index Indexes Faces are the indexes of mind.
- Matrix Matrices These matrices will work well
-es – Changes to (is)
- Analysis Analyses These analysis are the base.
- tooth teeth We have 32 teeth in our mouth.
- Knife knives There are three knives on the plate.
- Mouse mice Grains are eaten by the mice.
- Furniture furniture These furniture are costly.
- Scenery scenery She painted all these scenery.
- Baggage, Information, Deer, Sheep, Innings, Scenary.
- Child children Children like sweets.
- Ox oxen Oxen are used for ploughing.
For more details click the PDF link given below