Here, we have provided the links which contains the study materials which will help you in studying and preparing for your examinations of the Synchronous Machines. Referring to the links we’ve provided below and the links which contains the study materials of Synchronous Machines. PDF Format along with the list of recommended books which we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you the further details which will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything easily and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Free Download Study Materials
Every year, they release notifications for several vacant posts, so required people interested in the job can apply for the job. To ace the exam, every candidate needs to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and information provided in the study materials exclusively for this purpose. To get the study materials that are required, you must download the files provided below. You can click on the links given below to download the files and then study them. We hope you find our resources helpful. Every student who has studied using our study materials finds the exam easy to ace since question banks and solution keys are attached along. Once you’ve mastered the content provided in the study materials we’ve provided for you, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to acing the exam. Use our resources to study well for your exam and get your dream job
- Synchronous Machines
- Types of rotor
- Synchronous Motors
- Classification of Transducers
- Instrument Transformer
- The machines generating alternating emf from the mechanical input are called alternators or synchronous generators.
- They are also known as AC generators.
- All modern power stations consist of large capacity, three phase alternators connected in parallel to generate electrical power.
Types of rotor:
- Salient pole type
- Smooth cylindrical type
- Synchronous motor is similar in construction to the alternator. It has a stater which houses the three-phase winding and a rotor which consists of electromagnetic poles. The rotor can be either salient pole type or non salient poll type.
- An electronic instrumentation system consists of a number of components to perform a measurement and record its results.
Classification of Transducers:
Classified on the basis of transducer form used,
- as primary and secondary transducers.
- as passive & active transducers.
- as analog and digital transducers.
- transducers and inverse transducers
- In power systems, currents and voltages handled are very large and therefore direct measurements are not possible BS these currents and voltages are far too large for any meter of reasonable size and cost.
- Hence these currents and voltages are stepped down with the help of instrument transformer so that they could be metered with instrument of moderate sizes.