Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your B.Tech 2nd Year E-Commerce 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
E-Commerce is a type of E-Business. This concept enables different enterprises to link their internal and external data processing system to make their works more comfortable, flexible, and efficient. This includes buying and selling and collaborations with customers, business partners, distributors, and suppliers.
Download E-Commerce BTECH 2nd Year Study Materials
|E-commerce lecture notes||Download|
|E-commerce pdf books||Download|
|E-commerce notes pdf||Download|
|E-Commerce Question Paper pdf||Download|
- E-Commerce, S.Jaiswal – Galgotia.
- Electronic Commerce – Gary P.Schneider – Thomson.
- E-Commerce, Efrain Turban, Jae Lee, David King, H.Michael Chang.
- The E-Commerce – Business, Technology, Society, Kenneth C.Taudon, Carol Guyerico Traver.
- Frontiers of electronic commerce – Kalakata, Whinston, Pearson.
- E-Commerce fundamentals and applications Hendry Chan, Raymond Lee, Tharam Dillon, Elizabeth Chang, John Wiley.
UNIT – I:
Electronic Commerce-Frame work, the anatomy of E-Commerce applications, E-Commerce Consumer applications, E-Commerce organization applications. Consumer Oriented Electronic commerce – Mercantile Process models.
UNIT – II:
Electronic payment systems – Digital Token-Based, Smart Cards, Credit Cards, Risks in Electronic Payment systems. Inter-Organizational Commerce – EDI, EDI Implementation, Value-added networks.
UNIT – III:
Intra Organizational Commerce – work Flow, Automation Customization and internal Commerce, Supply chain Management.
UNIT – IV:
Corporate Digital Library – Document Library, digital Document types, corporate Data Warehouses. Advertising and Marketing – Information based marketing, Advertising on Internet, on-line marketing process, market research.
UNIT – V:
Consumer Search and Resource Discovery – Information search and Retrieval, Commerce Catalogues, Information Filtering.
UNIT – VI:
Multimedia – key multimedia concepts, Digital Video and electronic Commerce, Desktop video processing, Desktop video conferencing.
- Explain how enterprise resource planning and supply chain management software differs in their goals and implementations.
- Discuss the various available strategies of Internet advertisement
- What are the challenges for information search? How business houses find consumer information
- Distinguish between multitasking and multithreading. How are they different from multiprocessing?
- What is e-commerce? State how e-commerce differs from traditional commerce.
- 2. What is e-retailing? Explain its advantages to consumers and businesses.
- What is electronic cash? Explain its properties and advantages.
- State the features of B2B commerce? Discuss the challenges of inter-organizational B2B commerce?