Here, we have provided the links containing the study materials, which will help you study and prepare for your MBA Accounting for Managers 2020 edition examinations. Referring to the connections we’ve provided below and the links containing the study materials in PDF format, and the list of recommended books that we’ve provided below, you will be able to ace your examinations. We have also provided you with further details that will allow you to do well in your exams and learn more. These study materials help you understand the concepts and everything quickly and creates a better space for you to work on. These study materials give you the best resources to study from.
Download Study Materials
|Accounting for managers pdf free download||DOWNLOAD|
|MBA Accounting for managers book||DOWNLOAD|
|MBA Accounting for managers question papers with solutions||DOWNLOAD|
|Accounting for managers MBA question papers||DOWNLOAD|
- S.N.Maheswari: Management Accounting And Financial Control, Sultan Chand & Sons.
- V.K.Saxena And C.D.Vashist: Advanced Cost And Management Accounting, Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi.
- James Jimbalvo: Management Accounting, John Wiley & Sons.
- Khan & Jain: Management Accounting, Tata Mcgraw Hill Publishing Co., New Delhi.
- J.Made Gowda: Management Accounting, Himalaya Publishing House, Delhi.
- S.N.Maheswari: Management Accounting, Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi.
- N.P.Srinivasan & M.Sakthivel Murugan: Accounting For Management, S.Chand & Co., New Delhi.
- Jelsy Josheph Kuppapally, ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS, PHI, delhi, 2010.
- Paresh Shah, BASIC ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS, Oxford, Delhi, 2007.
- Ambrish Gupta, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGEMENT, Pearson, Delhi, 2004.
- Narayanaswamy R, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, PHI, Delhi, 2011.
- Jain And Narang: Advanced Cost Accounting, Kalyani
- Maheswari S.N: Management Accounting, Sultan Chand And Sons.
- P.Das Gupta: Studies In Cost Accounting, Sultan Chand & Sons, New Delhi.
- Jain & Narang: Advanced Cost Accounting, Kalyani Publishers.
- Jawaharlal: Advanced Management Accounting, S.Chand & Co.
Book-Keeping and Accounting – Financial Accounting – Concepts
and Conventions – Double Entry System – Preparation of Journal, Ledger and Trial Balance – Preparation of Final Accounts –Trading, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet With Adjustment Entries, Simple Problems Only – Capital and Revenue Expenditure and Receipts.
Depreciation – Causes – Methods of Calculating Depreciation –
Straight Line Method, Diminishing Balance Method, and Annuity Method – Ratio Analysis – Uses and Limitations – Classification of Ratios – Liquidity, Profitability, Financial and Turnover Ratios – Simple Problems Only.
Funds Flow Analysis – Funds From Operation, Sources, and Uses of Funds, Preparation of Schedule of Changes In Working Capital and Funds Flow Statements – Uses And Limitations – Cash Flow Analysis – Cash From Operation – Preparation of Cash Flow Statement – Uses and Limitations – Distinction Between Funds Flow and Cash Flow – Only Simple Problems
Marginal Costing – Marginal Cost and Marginal Costing –
Importance – Break-Even Analysis – Cost Volume Profit Relationship – Application of Marginal Costing Techniques, Fixing Selling Price, Make or Buy, Accepting a Foreign Order, Deciding Sales Mix.
Cost Accounting – Elements of Cost – Types of Costs – Preparation
of Cost Sheet – Standard Costing – Variance Analysis – Material Variances – Labour Variances – Simple Problems Related to Material And Labour Variances Only.
[note: distribution of questions between problems and theory of this paper must be 60:40 i.e., problem questions: 60 % & theory questions: 40 %]
- What is the significance of the dual aspect concept?
- Write a short note on accounting standards.
- What is the position in India regarding the formulation and
enforcement of accounting standards?
- Give an account of the various branches of accounting.
- ‘accounting is a service function’. Discuss the statement in the context of a modern manufacturing business.
- Distinguish between financial accounting and management
- What are accounting concepts and conventions? Is there any
difference between them?
- Why is accounting called the language of business?
- What are the functions of accounting?
- Accounting as a social science can be viewed as an information system. examine.
- Is accounting a staff function or line function? Explain the reasons.